1. it's always something you can, like..."i'm bored....hmm let's go pounds eachother with balls of snow."
2. ok i got no two but just wait till three its awesome, having three reasons just seemed better than two...
3. i can actually ask people...."so how about this weather eh" and not just in awkward situations. ah hell yeh that makes life sweet.
watched shawshank the other day again, best filmmmme everrrr!!!!
Red: Sometimes it makes me sad though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still, the the place you live in is that much more drab and empty now they are gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
dayang that film is sick.
the letter to red is so good.
Andy: Dear Red, If you're reading this, you've gotten out. And if you've come this far, maybe you're willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
:D

the second best fictional friendship ever!!
after JD and Turk of course...

catch you on the flipside.

No comments:
Post a Comment